2013/03/22

Will works for book!

Some time ago, a game designer with whom I work on a project in Artifex Mundi asked me to prepare some concepts for cards to his new board game. As a friendly gesture I've decided to help him. Any day now he is sending the prototype of the game for a contest :). Of course no matter the results of contest we'll continue working on this project. This card based game should be hopefully available this year [maybe even in electronic form]. Currently, I can not show any images of the game but what I can show is the "payment" I've got so far :D. For the first time I received a book for my work! I've got the Feynman's Lectures in Physics (as a huge fan of Star Trek and physics I am more than thrilled!) and a highly rated novel "Diamond Age". I can not wait to start reading them! :D



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz